|Travels in Time and Space|
|Series||Target Novel Readings|
|Release date||7 November 2005|
|No. of discs||15|
|Running time||1040 mins approx|
|Produced by||BBC Audio|
In 2005, Travels in Time and Space was released by BBC Audio on CD. It contained readings of the first three Doctor Who novelisations Doctor Who in an Exciting Adventure with the Daleks, Doctor Who and the Zarbi and Doctor Who and the Crusaders.
- Contains three complete and unabridged readings of the first ever Doctor Who novelisations, by David Whitaker and Bill Strutton.
- Read by William Russell, with specially composed music and sound effects.
- Relates the Doctor's first thrilling adventures with the Daleks; his encounter with Richard the Lionheart; and terror on the remote planet Vortis.
- Plus: William Russell talks exclusively about each of the novels, and about his memories of playing Ian in the original Doctor Who series.
- Each sleeve includes background information and original jacket images.
- Total running time: 17 hours 20 minutes on 15 CDs.
- Highly collectable, numbered limited edition.
Notes and other imagesEdit
- Originally came with 3 individual cases inside a box.
Users who have this in their collectionEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.