|The Dalek Invasion of Earth|
|Release date||24 January 2005|
|No. of discs||1|
|Running time||149 mins approx|
Day of Reckoning
The End of Tomorrow
The Waking Ally
Carole Ann Ford
|Produced by||The Times/W H Smith UK|
In 2005, The Dalek Invasion of Earth was released on DVD.
Arriving in a devastated London in the middle of the 21st century, the Doctor, Ian, Barbara and Susan discover that the Daleks have invaded Earth. Will the human race be enslaved by the evil Daleks, or can the Doctor stop their audacious plans and save mankind from extermination...?
- Special 1-disc edition of the DVD for The Dalek Invasion of Earth.
- This was released as part of a promotion through The Times newspaper and the W H Smith newspaper chain.
- Available to buy if a copy of The Times newspaper was purchased.
- The release has no special features/extras.
- DVD sleeve is marginally different to reflect lesser content.
Users who have this in their collectionEdit